Friday, April 6, 2012

"Blue God"


The following is my Bohemian Vaishnava version of the song, "Rock God", by Selena Gomez and Katy Perry, containing some modifications which reflect my relationship with Lord Krishna,  and the reactions it has caused.
(Click here to listen to the original).

●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•٠·˙Blue God˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥


Preacher man got inside my head and he said,  he said,
Hey girl, don't throw those doctrines away!
Pastor don't mourn 'cause I've given my heart to the
Blue God and the flute that He plays
And the Lord has blessed my bohemian ways.
Oh I'm so possessed by the music
The music He plays

[CHORUS]:

I can't stop my feet from dancing
To the sound of His flute
Oh no,
I fell in love with my Blue God
I can't keep my hips from swaying
To His sweet melody,
you see...
I fell...
in love...
with my True Blue God

Guru man got inside my head and he said, he said,

Hey girl, your views on God ain't right!
Swami, some things for me have come to light
Don't cast the first stone cause I'm not alone
And I still believe that God is the One.
And the Lord has blessed my so-bohemian ways.

[CHORUS]


[BRIDGE]:

No, I wouldn't change a thing even if I could
Cuz' I chose a path and I'm not looking back
And I'm sorry if I left the Saintly crying over me

[CHORUS]


Preacher man, preacher man

Guru man, guru man
(Forgive me but I don't know what I do)
Pastor man, pastor man
(Teacher man, why don't you understand)
Clergy man, clergy man

Cause I'm gone, gone,

gone, gone-gone-gone
Yeah I'm gone, gone, gone
With my True Blue God!!!