Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More on that thunderstorm connection

aaa-4.png
In my post about how this phase of my spiritual journey came about, I mentioned a dream I had where the name "Taren" appeared and I later discovered the name means "Thunder". Below is an interesting description of Krishna's appearance, comparing Him even more to those t-storms I love so much:
A Description of Krishna - The Vedas describe Krishna in this way: He is a beautiful youth with a glowing complexion the color of rain clouds. He plays a flute, attracting the hearts of all. His cheeks are brilliant, His smile enchanting. He wears a peacock feather in His curly black hair and a flower garland around His neck. His beautiful garments are the color of lightning. His toenails resemble the light of the moon. (Source: Krishna.com)




Link